The eucalyptus root extract has antiseptic antibacterial sedative anti-inflammatory foot odor body odor and insect repellent.
It can prevent bad bacteria in the air.
There are numerous functions for the skin eucalyptus
For example: acne dermatitis skin allergies diaper rashes in children's feet and children summer sweat rash. Some have soothing effects. For oily skin balance oil secretion.
Can help keep the trachea clean and smooth. With astringent and antibacterial effects it can soothe acne acne help wound scarring diuresis and so on.
Spirit can help calm the depressed heart and calm the soul.
How to use
1. Directly enter a little cypress wood dew (about approximately 30ML~~50ML in general bathtub) in the bathtub so even if there is no cypress wood tub you can enjoy the aroma and relaxing effect of cypress wood.
2. Use a cold-spray steam engine or a hydro-oxidizer as a face to soothe or relieve respiratory discomfort. It is advisable to dilute 1:1 with water.
3.Injecting spray bottles...(The effectiveness of the spray is so great that it does not waste the pure water and keeps the container tight and reduces the chance of contamination)
A. Scalp massage fluid that can be used as a male oily bald
B. Or as a lotion
C. insecticide spray (can be sprayed directly on the wall or on the floor can prevent termites and other insects.
D. Small butt fart spray can be used to help children change diapers spray dilute pure dew and then pat to dry can prevent diaper rash.
4. Wet compress === After wetting with a paper mask apply on the face and apply aloe vera gel.
5. Bathing ... For example acne vulgaris or vaginal candidiasis prepare two different temperatures (cold & warm) alternating hot and cold bath. Exchange once every two minutes this will form a circle in the treatment area.
6. Mix with the cleansing bath product and mix it with shampoo shower gel and facial cleanser about 1:1 to avoid burns caused by inaccurate oil doses.